Mon 29 Dec 2008
How did your 2008 resolutions go? Maybe you remember my 2008 goals.
Regrettably, I did not develop a convincing English accent, sky dive or buy 1 acre of land and dig a 100 ft deep hole with a backhoe in a month.
I did visit SEVEN countries, directed a documentary, and I obtained my motorcycle driver’s license.
2009′s New Year’s Resolutions include:
- Study an hour each (a week) of Spanish, French, Chinese and Arabic with Rosetta Stone
- Benchpress 365 lbs
- Learn to ride a unicycle and juggle (NOT at the same time)
- Learn to golf
- Learn to bake fantastic bread and cookies
- Work at a fast food restaurant for a week
- Make a funny movie
- Become SCUBA certified
- Publish a book
- Learn to play THREE songs well on the guitar
- Set up a ceramics studio in my house
- Program something interesting in dot net
- Study Hebrew and Greek as it pertains to the Old and New Testament
- Visit THREE more new countries
- Turn a profit with at least THREE of my side businesses
- Ride the bus to work
What’s on your list for 2009?